All polling buildings are handicap accessible
- April 2, 2013 City General Election
- Voter registration for this election will close March 19, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
- Advance Voting will begin in the Clerks Office March 25, 2013 and will continue until 12:00 Noon Monday, April 1, 2013
Voting in 2013?
Kansas Voter ID Law
Beginning in 2012, every voter must show photo ID when voting. A voter requesting a ballot by mail must either write his or her driver's license number on the application or send a copy of a photo ID to get a ballot.
VALID PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
- Driver's license or ID card issued by Kansas or by another state.
- U.S. Passport
- Student ID card from an accredited post-secondary education institution in Kansas
- U.S. Military ID
- Employee badge or Identification document issued by a government office
- Concealed carry of handgun license issued by Kansas or by another state
- Public assistance identification card issued by a government office
A voter age 65 or older may use an expired document.
Certain individuals are exempt from the ID requirements: permanent advance voters (voters with illnesses or disabilities), overseas military voters and their spouses and dependents, and voters with religious objections who sign declarations.